The Oceanside Open fly-in is on the weekend of April 27th&28th.
More information here: Oceanside Open
The Cascade Paragliding Club is dedicated to the advancement of paragliding and hang gliding in this region through the education of its members in safety and general knowledge of the sport, the development and maintenance of local flying sites and through the comradeship of fellow pilots.
Back Stage Bar, 3702 S.E. Hawthorne
Usually on the first Tuesday of the month.
Oceanside Open: April 27-28 2019
FAA Temporary Flight Restrictions: Oregon TFRs
Officers, Contacts, Site Laisons, Directors, Tandems, Mentors: ABOUT CPC
Sign-on to the CPC Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/cpcl
CPC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cascadeparaglidingclub
Header photos (235 of ’em) by these photographers:
|Most recent Google Group messages|
Michael Coppock: A no fly day for me , fun to talk with all the hood River/white salmon crowd. Pete R and Alan flew along with the locals. Strong WNW all day until a small window opened at 6 pm. Cheers. M.
|Bingen bound his morning.|
Peter Reagan: Sent from my iPad
David Le: A few are heading out, be there at 11ish.
|CSWX is now available on NOAA|
Michael Cook: The CSWX weather station is now part of CWOP and shows up through NOAA sites under the code AV493. NOAA weather observations are found here: It also now shows up on WindAlert, IKitesurf and similar apps.
|Area B 3/21|
julian...@gmail.com: 20 minute soaring flight to top land at Area B today, alone in the air but for a bald eagle, briefly, between showers...
|Price Reduced - Ozone Swift 4 - Small (65-85 kg) - 30 hrs - $1,700|
Steve Roti: This glider only has 30 hrs on it. No SIV/Acro, No rips, tears or water. Always properly stored and folded. Specs: Includes: Glider, Inner Bag, New X Alps Pack and New Speed Bar $1,700. Contact:
Mark Sanzone: Winds picked up but S now. I flew 5 minutes. Others setting up now. Mark Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 1:31 PM, Mark Sanzone wrote: Direction is good now but still light. Forecasts all show it getting stronger until 4pm. 6 pilots
Mark Sanzone: Direction is good now but still light. Forecasts all show it getting stronger until 4pm. 6 pilots waiting. Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 12:25 PM, 'Mark Sanzone' via Cascade Paragliding Club wrote: At launch. Light NW. Tide high. No
Mark Sanzone: At launch. Light NW. Tide high. No beach.
luke christian: Hi Mark, I'm new to the group and I'd love to join you and Dave today if you have an open seat heading out from Portland. I'm in NoPo but am happy to meet wherever works best. Thanks! On Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:26:32 AM UTC-7, Mark Sanzone wrote: > > Dave B and I are meeting at 1030 to
|Hello Everyone! Looking for site intros|
luke christian: Hiya folks, Thanks for the invite to the group! After being away from Portland for nearly two years now, it feels really great to be back. Having learned to fly in New Zealand, I've now been lucky enough to log a lot of hours in a couple of countries but I am keen as heck to get my feet off the
Mark Sanzone: Dave B and I are meeting at 1030 to drive out. Looks good after 1 pm, possibly strong by 4. Mark
Mark Sanzone: Dave and I are looking at Oceanside. I will check weather and post in the morning. Mark Sent from my iPad
Travis potter: YEAAAAAAAAAAAA! On Mon, Mar 18, 2019, 21:44 'Mark Sanzone' via Cascade Paragliding Club < wrote: > Sunny all day. Lots of hangs and bags. I made it above the rim for a great > view of Mt Adams. > Mark > > Sent from my iPad > > -- > You received this message because you
Mark Sanzone: Sunny all day. Lots of hangs and bags. I made it above the rim for a great view of Mt Adams. Mark Sent from my iPad